High Content Screening
Phaedra is a 100% open source platform for data capture and analysis of high-content screening data. It offers functionality to
- import image data from any source
- assess your data with industry’s richest toolbox
- improve data quality using intelligent validation methods
- use built-in statistics and machine learning workflows
- generate QC and analysis reports using templates
What’s new in this release? Among many other things:
- Ability to ‘close’ experiments that are finished
- Outlier Detection improvements for HTS assays
- New version of the receptor2 curve-fitting package
Full release notes are available here and head to
for community support.
Happy screening, folks!